Saturday 18 June 2011

Jimothy Explained!

Now Jimothy is asleep yet he is never really asleep..lets just say he is in a state of conscious flux, which allows just 7 people to think of Jimothy (excluding myself) at any one time. Any more and he will emerge from this flux and probably eat somebody so lets hope that this blog doesn't get to popular...but adsense...ooh that is tempting but no. Jimothy isn't just a creature, its a mind set, a way of life. If somebody says I'm feeling very Jimothy today, it means they are feeling Awesome and ready to kick some ass. Jimothy has abilities at his disposal that could end the world as we know....he can also do this really cool thing where he can turn cardboard into chocolate, and nice chocolate at that. So most would think that this 'Jimothy' character is magic, Intellectuals would think that he is some Scientifically created 'lab experiment gone wrong'...or maybe just gone really well. It depends upon ones point of view. Crap he is stirring stop thinking of him...STOP, STOP STOP....okay we're cool. I was trying to keep that a secret but now it is out. Yes Jimothy is right behind me. No I am not scared, but feel free to express your concerns in the comments below. The title says 'Jimothy Explained!'...and yes i know you all can read no need to be smart..but the truth is I don't even know that much about Jimothy, and I am less than 5 feet away from him. So I am sorry but you can use the comments space below, or maybe its at the side, or maybe its on the top...I really don't know but if you have any questions regarding Jimothy, please feel free to ask using the comment box or via Telepathic means.
I'm saying good morning from cloudy Dublin and Jimothy just grunted very loudly so I am going to stop talking about him for the moment. Bye-Ross...Snore-Jimothy...and Lorcan's still asleep so he will go with what Jimothy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment